Lewis Apartment Communities currently seeks an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for one of its beautiful, dynamic apartment communities. This community is 330-units, located in Sacramento, CA.
The right candidate should have a strong proven supervisory background along with strong experience in all aspects of general residential maintenance including:
- Management of Maintenance and Grounds staff
- Strong all-around maintenance skills in the apartment industry
- Experience in carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, painting, and appliance (dishwashers, washers/dryers, etc) installation and repair
- Making ready units for new occupancy
- Interaction with community manager and staff
- Walking property with community manager
- Maintaining units of current residents
- Managing/negotiating with outside vendors
- Maintaining the leasing office and all recreation facilities
- Requires reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
WHY JOIN US? Lewis is a nationally-awarded and recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and a strong promote-from-within company culture. Grow with us!
In addition to a COMPETITIVE annual salary, Lewis offers annual bonus potential, full medical and dental benefits plans, 401K savings plan with company match, apartment DISCOUNTS, paid holidays, vacation time, continued TRAINING and much MORE!
To learn more about Lewis Apartment Communities, visit our websites at www.lewiscareers & www.lewisapartments.com