Exciting things are happening at Continuing Development Inc. and Child Development Centers (CDI / CDC). We’re looking for innovative, energetic, and dynamic Before / After School Teaching Staff to join our programs in the Rocklin area.
We currently have full-time and part-time openings available to candidates who have a passion for children and youth.
- Prepare weekly play-based lesson plans inspired by children’s interests, talents, and creative discovery in a Reggio inspired model
- Observe and document children’s emerging interests and progress through anecdotal notes and portfolios
- Supervise children to maintain their health and safety at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service to all children, families, school partners, co-workers, and community members.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-workers/teammates to ensure the best quality program and services
- Maintain a clean, safe, pleasant, and enriched environment.
- 12 units of CD/ECE
- Experience working with Preschool/School Age children
- Must be able to qualify for a California state associate teacher permit.
- 24 semester units of CD/ECE
- 16 general education units
- Experience working with preschool children.
- Knowledge of DRDPs, portfolios, and lesson plan writing.
- Must be able to qualify for at least a California state teacher permit.
- Career Development and Training
- Discounted Childcare
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401K w/ company match and Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Discounts
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.