Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new and current software applications, ETL processes, databases and reports in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, staging, coding, testing data sets, and/or analyzing software programs and applications. Incumbent will also research, design, document, and modify software/data specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Incumbent will have familiarity with the needs of the customer base operation, and an ability to analyze the life cycle of all the unit's basic processes to ensure ongoing review of quality assurance and cost effectiveness to the organization. The position requires capacity for systemic analysis and troubleshooting. This person will work directly with customers, vendors, and with team members and management.
• Performs moderately complex analysis and provides SSIS ETL solutions utilizing Microsoft SQL Server environment
• Evaluate existing subject areas stored in the data warehouse and determines where data should be stored
• Assists in one or more components of the overall architecture of the data warehouse system
• Utilizes intermediate SQL development to produce effective database development
• Develops solutions to minimize implementation risk and time and/or improve system reliability and performance
• Review ETL programs for compliance with best practices, standards, enterprise architecture and documentation requirements, ETL process, programs and scripts
• Conduct root cause analysis and resolve performance and production problems and data issues
• Validate the data and test the developed routines
• Provide ongoing maintenance and support of assigned ETL applications
• Assist in several components of the overall ETL process and data warehouse system
• Document tasks for end-user, technical, and managerial review to ensure high quality customer service
• Perform quality assurance testing of data integration and report development and monitor data load operations to ensure accuracy
• Maintain the daily production schedule of core business systems.
+ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems preferred or combination of education and experience.
+ 3 plus years’ experience within healthcarepreferred.
+ 3 plus years’ experience in a customerservice oriented environment preferred.
+ 3 plus years’ experience in processanalysis and automation
+ 3 plus years’ experience in Visual StudioTeam Systems & Source Control required.
+ 3 plus years’ experience writing SQL,stored procedures and SSIS packages required.
+ 3 plus years’ experience utilizingdata-modeling standards and associated techniques required.
+ 3 plus years’ experience writing AdvancedSQL, stored procedures and SSIS packages required.
+ Experience with Robotic Process Automationsoftware (Blue Prism (preferred), UiPath, Pega, etc.) a plus.
+ Experience working in a change control orsoftware development life cycle (SDLC) process with direct experiencedeveloping technical documentation including: Technical requirements, Data flowdiagrams, Unit tests, Operations manuals, Release notes
+ Knowledge of EPIC’s Clarity is stronglypreferred.
+ Knowledge of health plans and related health insurance principles isstrongly preferred.
**Primary Location:** California, Greater Sacramento Area, Sacramento
**Organization:** Sutter Shared Services
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Employee Referral Bonus:** No
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** None
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sutter Health values and supports the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to our organization. As a result, you are empowered to apply your passion for healing in innovative ways to care for patients and their families.
Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you – and excellent, personalized care for all those we serve.