Provides human resources analytics support to assigned areas including leading complex customer and stakeholder engagements, overseeing significant projects that incorporate business strategy, data analysis, reporting and analytics triage support, process design and solution enablement to process improvement and innovation. Develops and facilitates project teams across functions, providing project management, requirements development, and implementation planning and support Primary scope includes human resources functional analytics support spanning the full spectrum of functions to include Work Force Labor Relations, Total Rewards, Talent Management, and Total Health and Productivity management.
**Education, Licensures, and Certifications:**
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Intelligence, Analytics preferred or equivalent education/experience.
• Driver License, Valid in State required.
• Lean Operating Model, Six Sigma preferred
• Certified Analytics Professional preferred.
•Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems required.
•Experience leading process and enabling system initiatives including supporting and/or implementing moderately to complex projects required.
•Experience with project management software required.
•Experience with business intelligence software (e.g. Microstrategies, Cognos) required.
• Healthcare experience in Human Resources preferred.
**Skills and Knowledge:**
• Creative problem solver, strong analytically with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with comfort in presenting materials to a wide range of audiences, including executives.
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Business Intelligence Tools
• Knowledge of health care operations and structure, department-specific policies and procedures and workflows
• Knowledge of Lawson Software and supporting applications
• Knowledge of current technology and how it is best utilized in process design
**Primary Location:** California, Greater Sacramento Area, Sacramento
**Organization:** Sutter Health System Office
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Position Status:** Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** Other
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sutter Health values and supports the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to our organization. As a result, you are empowered to apply your passion for healing in innovative ways to care for patients and their families.
Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you – and excellent, personalized care for all those we serve.