The Administrative Assistant provides complete executive support and administrative assistance to the Chief Operating Officer, Vice President of Clinical Services, Regional Director of Operations and others, as assigned, as well as provides support to the Operations Team.
The position is responsible for typing and preparing communications and meeting minutes; producing graphics for presentations; coordinating meetings, arranging appointments and travel arrangements; maintaining files; and distributing reports, communications, and educational materials. The Administrative Assistant works in a self-directed manner and assists the Sutter Surgery Center Division to respond to internal and external customers.
• HS Diploma required Or equivalent education/experience
• Associate's preferred Or equivalent education/experience
• 2-3 years of experience with prior executive-level experience and demonstrated proficiency in advanced administrative skills are required, such as coordinating multiple calendars and meeting logistics, booking travel arrangements, creating graphics for presentations, and communicating effectively to internal and external customers required.
• 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining organized, effective workflow systems, composing correspondence, and professionally handling client contacts required.
• 2-3 years proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required.
• 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Outlook required.
**Skills and Knowledge**
• Understanding of business operations. Good understanding of office machines (printers, copiers, faxes, etc.) and telephone systems.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills are required.
• Professional presence, capability to work independently and ability to establish work-flow priorities with minimum supervision are important.
**Primary Location:** California, Greater Sacramento Area, Sacramento
**Organization:** Sutter Health System Office
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** None
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sutter Health values and supports the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to our organization. As a result, you are empowered to apply your passion for healing in innovative ways to care for patients and their families.
Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you – and excellent, personalized care for all those we serve.