The role of the Deposit Services Representative I position is responsible for providing accurate and timely processing of the daily deposits.In addition, the position is responsible for the daily balancing of cash deposited, reconciliation of the deposit schedules to the bank records, and for ensuring all internal controls are followed.Performance accuracy rate as tested by the auditing department must be 95% to meet these audit standards.
I. Minimum Position Requirements
1. The candidate must be a High School graduate, some college preferred.
1. This position requires experience with cash balancing and reconciliation.
2. Oral and written communication skills with the ability to edit and process data. 3. Must posses the ability to work rapidly as well as accurately, maintain a professional appearance for a business office setting, and have good interpersonal skills for a team environment.
4. Be able to adapt and implement new processes as required.
5. Banking Background
6. Reconciliation experience
1. Basic Excel skills required
2. Perform basic mathematical calculations
3. Testing of 10-key by touch with a score of a minimum of 8000 k.s.p.h. is required.
4. Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
**Primary Location:** California, Greater Sacramento Area, Sacramento
**Organization:** Sutter Physician Services
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Employee Referral Bonus:** No
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** None
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sutter Health values and supports the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to our organization. As a result, you are empowered to apply your passion for healing in innovative ways to care for patients and their families.
Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you – and excellent, personalized care for all those we serve.