The Caesars Rewards/Bus Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the daily operations of the Caesars Rewards Center, as well as overseeing the greeting of guests at the Bus Center. The Supervisor will ensure that the Caesars Rewards team is knowledgeable and promotes the rewards program and its benefits enthusiastically to increase acquisition and inspire guest loyalty. The Supervisor will ensure that guests receive superior guest service that creates fun and excitement. The Supervisor will lead with integrity and maintain a caring culture for employees promoting teamwork and respect, success and motivation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field preferred
- Leadership experience is preferred
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Must be able to use multiple computer programs at the same time
- Rational decision-making abilities, including the ability to resolve guest/employee issues
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at once and work without supervision
- Ability to compile, compute and analyze pertinent data needed for reports.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
Essential Job Functions:
- Must maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the Caesars Rewards program and its benefits and be able to effectively promote and train all aspects of the program
- Must have thorough knowledge of the Caesars Rewards Visa program and successfully motivate the team to meet minimum established monthly goals for Caesars Rewards Visa acquisition
- Responsible for ensuring that the team is able to answer guest questions and provide accurate information regarding the loyalty program, property promotions & events, and direct marketing offers
- Ensure that Representatives are “Suggesting” property amenities and outlets during every guest interaction as well as using service standards throughout the shift to create fun and excitement while delivering quality guest service
- Must be able to maintain composure when dealing with difficult guest situations and commit to resolving all problems to achieve a positive outcome
- Communicate all new company, property, and management initiatives to the team in a positive manner with clear expectations and the enthusiasm to be successful as a team
- Must be able to create a caring culture that helps employees succeed and achieve their goals
- Responsible for issuing performance evaluations as well as coaching for success
- Responsible for meeting Department customer service goals, and EOS/SFS goals
- Will work in conjunction with the Marketing Operations Manager as a team to improve processes, the employee and guest culture, employee recognition, training and the successful execution of all new promotions and program benefits
- Will assist in the interviewing, hiring and training of employees
- Will perform administrative tasks such as combines and suspends, daily audit, manual account adjustments, research accounts, respond to customer service complaints and work closely with other departments, Corporate Loyalty and Caesars Rewards Centers enterprise-wide to resolve guest issues
- Maintain data integrity and confidentiality when working with guest accounts
- Will maintain a high level of knowledge regarding all Caesars Rewards rules & regulations, brand standards and audit standards, as well as property income control standards
- Will ensure that the Bus Center is adequately staffed and employees are ready to welcome and greet Bus patrons and distribute incentives
- Promote employee safety
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to continuously maneuver around casino, effectively work at a desk, and respond to written and aural cures.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate the computer and necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to read write and speak English.
- Must be able to respond calmly to demands of internal customers and work in pressure situations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes