Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Managers in the Facilities and EVS department. Keeps accurate records of all maintenance logs, accounts, orders and inventory records. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduate required.
- 0-2 years administrative or secretarial experience required.
- Must be able to type 60 wpm.
- Must possess strong computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares and types correspondence, forms, reports, charts and graphs.
- Ensures competency of work from the standpoint of grammar, composition and format.
- Sets up and maintains all files and records, as required.
- Places, accepts and screens telephone calls and refers calls to others as appropriate.
- Receives, opens and distributes incoming mail and documents.
- Performs duties as assigned, always presenting oneself as a credit to Harrah’s and encouraging others to do the same.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervisor
- Complete daily Purchase Orders
- Online parts/service ordering
- Phone parts/service ordering
- Track daily departmental expenditures
- Track and report Utility consumption spend and data
- Report Utility spend data to corporate
- Scan and report Electrical data to third party tracking entity
- Update and manage CG metric tracking sheet
- Hotsos (work order system) administrator
- Track and dispatch Hotsos call to appropriate mechanics
- Liaison with parts and supply warehouses
- Track/receive deliveries
- Manage tool and truck check out log
- Assist other departments with administrative duties as requested
- Correlate and track receipts and invoices
- Manage CG audit process- track/communicate results
- Inventory, manage and check out all Facilities parts, supplies and materials
- Works a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Works a reasonable amount of overtime when required.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment, including a 10 key adding machine, PC computers, fax machine and photo copier.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes