Parks and retrieves customer’s passenger vehicles, while providing excellent customer service with an upbeat and positive attitude.
· Previous experiences, as a Valet Parking Attendant/Driver is preferred.
· Must possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to express oneself in a professional, clear and concise fashion.
· One-year previous customer service experience is preferred, with the ability to provide courteous, friendly and efficient service.
· Must be able to present a valid California drivers license record with no moving violations or traffic citations in the past 5 years.
· Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
· Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
· Must present a well-groomed appearance.
· Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Essential Job Functions:
· Greets everyone at all times. Smiles, makes eye contact and verbally greets guests and coworkers from arrival to the property through departure.
· Provides memorable, personal & professional experience to all guests.
· Ticket/Register all incoming vehicles. Record necessary information on Valet Ticket.
· As applicable, validate Rewards Cards for parking privileges.
· Follow established protocol for Front Parking requests.
· Must keep valet lines moving at all times by communicating via radio to Attendants the volume and lanes from which to pull vehicles to park.
· Inspect vehicles and accurately mark pre-existing damage on valet tickets.
· Park incoming cars safely and efficiently.
· Runs/Jogs safely to ensure promptness and urgency at all times.
· Accurately hang keys in the valet booths.
· Works with automated parking technology proficiently.
· Direct traffic during peak business times.
· Safely return vehicles to guests.
· Open car and building doors and attempt to anticipate needs for all guests.
· Provide information about the property and amenities.
· Provide general driving directions to guests.
· Assist as possible with wheel chairs and other assistance.
· Clearly communicates with others and uses radios when necessary.
· Receive tickets from departing guest and charge guest appropriately. Ring all sales into point of sale system.
· Manage flow of parking functions. Log tickets and notify valet of pickup.
· Make change for guests as requested.
· Maintain logs and run reports relative to delivery times, car counts and other parking related information.
· Log internal issuance including radios, tickets and equipment for Valet Attendants
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
· Must be able to work and quickly maneuver inside and outside, sometimes in temperatures in excess of 115 degrees and as cold as 10 degrees.
· Must be able to run for extended periods on all types of surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
· Must be able to drive all types of passenger vehicles with automatic or manual transmissions in a safe fashion.
· Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
· Must be able to speak English clearly.
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Preference is given to qualified Buena Vista Me-Wuk tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes