ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is a leading provider of broadband installation, planning, wireless, design and staffing solutions to the telecommunications industry. With over 40 years’ experience in the telecom business, as we continue to grow we recognize that we are only as successful as the people we employ. We provide competitive pay, a positive atmosphere, and career development opportunities. Whether you are just beginning to think about your next job or have already decided to make a meaningful move, we want to talk to you.
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is seeking an experienced Lead Business Intelligence Specialist – Functional in Citrus Heights, CA. The Lead Business Intelligence Specialist will manage business intelligence processes and procedures development and implementation. There is a need for a highly-skilled resource that can understand our environment’s data requirements, implement policies and processes to improve data management, implement tools to improve data validation and data QC. Expertise in data mining, extracting, processing and performance analysis to support and stimulate management action as necessary; data analytics; comprehensive dashboards and relevant reports is what ITC considers an ideal candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Responsible for leading the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence processes.
- Working with business users to translate complex reporting requirements into functional design specifications for reporting solutions.
- Development of ITC’s strategies to expand business intelligence across its divisions.
- Identification of business process improvement opportunities, quantifying potential benefit and gaining consensus on opportunities to pursue.
- Development of detailed, yet clear and concise definition of current and future state that supports achieve agreement on the solution and the ability to execute the development of the solution.
- Across all phases of projects, incumbent is responsible for effective engagement of incumbent’s team, business experts, and business leadership to maximize what each can contribute to the process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All candidates are subject to a mandatory pre-employment background check, drug screen, physical exam, and must possess and hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Typically requires 5 years’ experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- Working knowledge of back-office ERP systems.
- Ability to translate business and functional requirements into functional specifications.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products including Excel and Access.
- Strong analytical and technical writing skills.
- Self-starter with integrity and confidence who strives to achieve even the most challenging objectives with limited supervision.
- Exceptional level of experience with analyzing business processes across multiple areas such as operations, sales, etc.
- Strong analytical and project management skillset.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills that are comfortable in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong communicator with the ability to convey complex issues in simple terms to all levels of the organization.
- Objective and open-minded contributor who maintains a positive attitude in difficult environments.
- Analytical problem-solver that is driven by data and facts.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key constituents.
- Ability to organize multiple priorities and adjust to changing priorities.
Education and/or Certifications
ITC Service Group (“ITC”), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.