This position is open only to those candidates who live in Placer County and the surrounding Sacramento, California area.
This position will be onsite for a minimum of 8 weeks during training and on-boarding
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Support Fraud Specialist to field inbound calls from internal and external customers. In this role, you’ll manage order reviews, customer issues and de-escalate customers. This position requires placing outbound calls to customers for verification of billing information. You will become an expert on brand policies and procedures in order to provide accurate information to both internal and external customers.
What you'll do
- Ability to research and resolve (clear, cancel, customer/bank follow-up) orders utilizing fraud tools.
- Make outbound and receive inbound customer phone calls to limit fraud. Resolve customer issues while following the department guidelines for verification.
- Resolve orders that are held for fraud checks utilizing the fraud tools while maintaining department goal set for chargebacks.
- Be comfortable working in a PC environment using an order entry system for order review, fraud review and order entry, and an email system for email management.
- Consistently and successfully deescalate customer issues while remaining empathetic in tone and demeanor; Act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex customer concerns in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ability to effectively communicate with banks and credit card companies and consistently maintain a high level of accuracy in noting customers’ orders and correspondence via email.
- This position will also help the customer service team take phone calls during periods of high call volume.
Who you are
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service and Contact Center Operations; 1 year of experience with credit card service and banks
- Capability of working in a fast paced environment, multi-tasking, and showing a genuine interest in satisfying the customer, while meeting our service performance standards.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills with Professional telephone voice and phone etiquette.
- Intermediate Order Management System understanding and skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service by demonstrated abilities in managing escalated customer issues with limited assistance.
- PC skills: Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, Outlook, internet or other software/database skills.