John Zink Hamworthy Combustion is looking for an I&E Designer for the Coen group in Tulsa, OK or Sacramento, CA!
The candidate chosen will work closely with the controls engineering and project management teams to create electrical designs, drawings, and bill of materials for the Coen product group.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Working with project team to meet customer electrical design expectations while staying on time and on budget
- Producing schematic wiring diagrams, cabinet assembly drawings, and bill of materials for junction boxes, local operator control panels, and PLC based control systems
- Checking design packages of self and others to ensure design is of high quality and is optimized for fabrication
- Read and interpret customer specifications for detailed input to be incorporated into the electrical designs
- Collaborate with team members to create electrical drawing standards to help reduce cycle time and prevent rework
What You Will Need:
- 1+ years’ experience working in AutoCAD
- 1+ years' experience designing electrical control panel layouts and associated wiring diagrams
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- This role is not open to visa sponsorship.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Associates degree or higher in engineering drafting/design
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Knowledge of PLC based designs, preferably Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley equipment
- Knowledge of NEC
- Knowledge of UL and/or CSA
- Knowledge of NFPA 85 and/or 86
- Mechanical drafting experience