May 09, 2019
The Digital Web
Specialist is a key member of Sutter Health’s digital team and manages
assigned work from inception to delivery. Supports implementation of organizational
campaigns and digital projects in a go-to-market team. Responsible for
gathering, understanding and bringing together business, marketing and
technical requirements. Coordinates with digital marketing and content strategy team, developers, marketing team members and operating units to execute
the creation of web and digital solutions.
The Digital Web
+ Under direction of manager, is responsible for the day-to-daymaintenance and technical support of system-level websites, including updatingcontent on websites.
+ Works closely with IS and cross functional marketing teams andstakeholders to implement digital projects and campaigns.
+ Coordinates testing andtroubleshooting of new features and technical problems on sites andapplications.
+ Handles multiple projects concurrently in a fast-pacedenvironment.
+ Ensures Sutter Healthstandards, including SEO, _Americans with Disabilities Act_ ( _ADA_ )and brand, are maintained on websites.
• Business, Marketing, Technology or other applicable field required
• Business Administration (MBA) or related degree desired
• Typically 3+ years experience in web production and/or development
• Experience developing web assets, applications, forms, etc.
• Work experience in fast-paced consumer environment, healthcare experience ideal
• Knowledge of health care industry a plus
• Proven, in-depth knowledge of ADA and familiarity with industry accessibility tools
• Advanced user MS Office skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as strong analytical skills
• Advanced user of Content Management System, preferably Teamsite 7
• Advanced with the following software/languages:
– -MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
– -Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
– -Analytic tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, other)
– -Other (Jira, SiteImprove, Axure)
• Proficient at understanding business requirements and translating them into solutions
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Proven project management skills with ability to effectively prioritize projects in a rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrates high attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Proven strength in collaboration with a mind for exceptional customer service
• Brings to work a can-do attitude: no mountain too big to climb
**Organization:** Sutter Health System Office
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Employee Referral Bonus:** No
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** None
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.