Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of Californians while achieving your career goals? If so, join the Covered California team where you’ll thrive in a fast paced-environment surrounded by enthusiastic and self-motivated people. Covered California is seeking a Resource Planning and Management Chief who will be responsible for the overall management and operational activities of the Workforce Management Unit and Administrative Support Unit of the Service Center for Covered California.
- Five years of increasingly responsible management, personnel, fiscal, planning, program evaluation, or related analytical experience which shall have included the preparation of reports and the presentation of recommendations to management beyond the trainee level, at least two years of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Equivalent to graduation from college. (Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.)
- Knowledge of public health and health care industry services, programs, and trends.
- Experience delivering professional verbal and written communication and effective listening.
- Experience as a leader overseeing a large variety of subordinates and change leadership.
- Experience working with service center performance metrics and a variety of phone equipment and systems.
- Experience with performance management, conflict management, relationship building, and development of subordinates.
- Experience with workforce management operations, tools and systems, information technology integrations, best practices, and trends.
How to Apply For additional job description and minimum qualification information, and to apply to this opportunity, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://jobs.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=156684
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM 6/3/2019
Covered California provides incredible benefits for our employees, including healthcare, retirement and savings, work life services, leave benefits, and work life balance. To learn more, copy and paste this link into your browser: http://hbex.coveredca.com/jobs/benefits/