Account Managers will analyze and manage client relationships, review product and order patterns and provide feedback or strategies for screening compliance and best practice.
Due to the sensitive and timely nature of employment screening and background checks, this position requires an acute attention to process and detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet clients via phone, email and chat.
- Effectively explain our website to new and existing clients.
- Interact professionally with clients, educate them on products, upselling when applicable.
- Manage client contracts, organize client files and maintain good business rapport.
- Communicate well with colleagues in a prompt and professional manner.
- Follow up with clients to maintain valid payment methods and positive account balances.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the background screening industry and compliance standards.
- Work in a team-oriented and professional environment.
Qualifications & Skills
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Must be a TEAM player and play well with others.
- Effective and prompt problem solving skills particularly when working analytic.
- Strong computer literacy and web savvy.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have previous client support experience.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to type 50+ WPM.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years client support, customer service or similar experience.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Please include “Account Manager” in the subject line.