Specialist is responsible for processing and analyzing background check reports and data, compliance documents and general quality control of sensitive information.
Specialist will assist clients and applicants via phone, email and chat on a variety of support topics, while delivering top level, prompt and courteous support.
Due to the sensitive and timely nature of employment screening and background checks, this position requires an acute attention to process and detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet clients and applicants via phone, email and chat.
- Engage in conversation to identify client or applicant needs and efficiently resolve them.
- Effectively explain our website to new and existing clients or applicants.
- Communicate well with colleagues in a prompt and professional manner.
- Multitask between client support and operational job duties.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the background screening industry and compliance standards.
- Perform internet research to assist in the operations process.
- Perform data entry by request from new or existing clients.
- Work in a team-oriented and professional environment.
Qualifications & Skills
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Must be a TEAM player and play well with others.
- Effective and prompt problem solving skills.
- High level attention to detail.
- Web savvy and computer literate.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Have previous client support experience.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office software suite.
- The ability to type 50+ WPM.
Education & Experience
- College degree preferred but not required.
- 3-5 years client support, customer service or similar experience.
Send resumes to email@example.com. Please include “Operations & Client Support Specialist” in the subject line.