On My Own Independent Living Services is looking for an HR Manager
Our competitive benefit package includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, supplemental insurance, and 401(k) after 90 days of continuous employment.
DEFINITION:The Human Resource Manager develops and maintains all functions of Human Resources Department. The Manager will implement and oversee all employee recruitment and retention efforts, benefits and compensation, company policies and procedures, and other related duties as assigned.
STATUS:Exempt REPORTS TO:CEO
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures company compliance with State and Federal Employment regulations
- Develop and maintain employee recruitment and retention strategies
- Maintain employee related records and data
- Develop company policies and procedures
- Assist with employee orientation to the company and provide employees with understanding of company policies and procedures
- Act as liaison between On My Own and external agencies
- Collaborate with other managers to forecast personnel requirements and needs, and hire staff accordingly
- Maintain a professional relationship with external agencies, consumers and their support systems, and coworkers
- Serve as resource to the management team and employees
- Immediately bring to the attention of the team and/or supervisor any opportunity for improvement in agency processes, or any problem affecting the agency or its employees
- Work toward the resolution of these opportunities and problems
- Monitor and maintain employment practices including employee satisfaction surveys, performance reviews, employee compensation increases, disciplinary records, training requirements, employment documentation
- Prepare and monitor workers’ compensation claims
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible HR experience, including two years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of human resources practices, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Master's or PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred
- Valid California Drivers’ License with reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
For information about our company please visit our website at: www.onmyown-web.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Regionally Competitive salary