This position is responsible for shipping or receiving of product and entering the related information into our shipping or receiving program and logs.
Schedule varies depending on business needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to operate a forklift, crane, and Rico in a safe fashion.
- Must have basic computer skills to enter loads into the system.
- Document all shipments and or loads received.
- Document daily equipment checklists in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate with outside carriers and help accommodate their needs in a timely manner.
- Work with other employees as a team to meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible to schedule changes to accommodate business needs.
- Must make sure lunch is taken between the 5th hour of work, and punch in and out for lunches.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Willingness to help in any department to cover business needs.
- Willingness to progress to the next level and learn other job functions in the department.
- The ability to adhere to the company’s policies, rules, and regulations, according to the employee’s handbook.
- Must be certified in-house on a forklift, crane, and Rico.
- Must maintain a good safety record to operate equipment.
- Must complete bay location change forms on a daily basis.
- To maintain the area in a clean and orderly fashion by the end of each workday.
- Dental, Medical
- Life Insurance
- 401K plan
- Profit Sharing (up to 52%/month)
- full-time employment
- college tuition reimbursement plan
- PTO & holidays.
Cardinal CG is an EOE/ AA, Drug –Free Workplace Employer