All Shifts, 12-hour shifts
Day Shift and Night Shift are currently available. 12-hour alternative work schedule, simple 2-week cycle, no more than three days worked consecutively, and every other weekend is a 3 day weekend.
- 3 years manufacturing experience minimum
- Strong electrical exp. (480 volts 3 phase high volt DC)
- Control and Automation experience
- Mechanical maintenance experience minimum
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Exc. safety record
- Knowledge of motors, gears, and bearings
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD's)
- Photos Eyes & Proximity Switches
- PLC and ladder-logic experience preferred
- Profit sharing bonus up to 52%/mo.
- Medical/Dental/Life/401k/Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursements
- PTO/Holiday Pay