Renewal by Andersen of Sacramento
Exempt / Fulltime
The role of the Measure Technician is to support the Operations Supervisor in continuous improvement regarding the timely completion of projects. This position provides superior customer service on RbA products. The Measure Technician completes tasks in accordance with company values, and strategic direction from the Operations Manager.
As a Measure Technician, you will play a key role in the Signature Service experience. You serve as the homeowner’s “personal construction expert,” meeting with them in the home after a sales order has been placed, but before the confirmed order is sent to our manufacturing facility.
Measure Technicians are dedicated technical measurement specialist, who closely examine the condition of existing windows, re-measure windows for accuracy, and then assess the situation to plan for production and installation. Also, verify customer and company expectations are in alignment.
- Take detailed measurements
- Look over the condition of existing structure, frames, sash, casing and trim
- Document any environmental or climate concerns, structural issues, or aesthetics
- Compare findings to project specs to double check order meets customer’s needs and provides an appropriate solution.
- Recognizes situations that could impact customer expectations, job costs, and/or code performance and provide alternatives.
- Promotes safety and ensures a safe work environment and safe associate work habits.
- As an important customer-service touchpoint be prepared to ask questions, engage in dialogue with homeowners, answer any question they might have and prepare homeowner for the installation appointment and walk them through the next steps in the process.
- Complete and submit required paperwork that is neat, accurate, and thorough; ensure that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Keep team members (sales, CSRs, other service reps, management, etc.) informed, as needed, of customer interactions and actions taken.
- Schedule availability to work when homeowners are available and in their homes (between the hours of 7 a.m.- 7 p.m.)
- Empathy and customer service skills
- A strong sense of accountability – and equally strong sense of teamwork
- The ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach, and the ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions.
- Self-motivation, time and work-process management skills, and the ability to work independently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, character and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years’ experience with window installation preferred
- Work experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building material; knowledge of the terminology of the industry.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; strong listening and empathy skills.
To apply email resume to: hiring@RBAsacramento.com