The Service Representative Night (SRN) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well-maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Member Check in/Customer Service
- Greet all incoming members
- Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls or take messages
- Handle member service issues to include: Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments, etc.
- Keep front desk area and lobby clean, clutter free, and orderly/organized
- Clean and organize lobby, and weight and cardio rooms
- Record equipment, facility, and janitorial issues on the Maintenance Logs
- Inventory Front Desk supplies including first aid kits, and report to Operations Manager when supplies are low