Budget & Expense Management
- Timely issuance of recurring US Advisory Services (USAS) business unit reporting and commentary/highlight trends to senior management team and other governance teams, including Budget Dashboards and MOR talking points.
- Timely reporting for Global Marketing Services (GMS) and Global Product Strategy (GPS) to also include Budget Dashboards, MOR talking points, and Market Data Service Schedules.
- Monitor and evaluate USAS, GMS and GPS budgets to actual performance. Provide monthly variance and trend reporting to division heads and their direct reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets, quarterly contingency funding materials and monthly LOB transfer requests for USAS, GMS, and GPS.
- Expense performance metric and sales channel reporting.
- Preparation of the 529 Quarterly budget reports.
- Track and report on strategic business initiatives for USAS.
- Assist with the development of the USAS commitment pack process and other business plans by working with senior management.
- Assist with the management of the annual IPP process as it pertains to senior management and external sales.
- Identify and analyze key performance metrics and trends for reporting purposes.
- Ensure cost allocation methodologies for USAS, GMS and GPS are current. Host regular discussions with senior leaders to ensure percentages are up to date. Submit any necessary revisions.
- Lead TCO quarterly refresh USAS, GMS and GPS.
Teamwork and Business Partnership across USAS, GMS & GPS
- Live out the corporate values, including building relationships and working with integrity.
- Work proactively within our team and with other teams and departments.
- Actively support business leads and department heads in offering support and guidance.
- Serve as an excellent business partner in serving the needs of others in understanding the cost allocation and profitability of NAAS and GAS.
- Establish, implement and maintain best practices related to the expense, budget, and cost allocation processes.