Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s 4-Diamond Service Standards at all times. Responsible for setting up bus stations with ice, coffee, tea, plates, silverware, water pitchers, glasses and cups as well as for cleaning that bus station continuously. Position requires extensive standing and walking.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s "Winning Attitude" Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Cleaning tables and preparing areas for seating.
- Position requires knowledge of different eating utensils as well as items included in table setting.
- Setting place and place settings on table – as well as reaching and stretching to place items properly.
- Cleaning bus stations – uses wiping motions to clean off area, as well as bending to pick up garbage.
- Setting up bus station with necessary items – requires lifting and carrying these items to location.
- Filling ice water pitchers – requires lifting – and filling glasses on table – requires ability to hold pitchers full of water and pour.
- Preparing and serving some beverages for guests – such as coffee/tea/soda/water. Requires ability to communicate clearly in English.
- Slicing bread, putting it into oven and placing into a basket. Requires use of hands/arms to slice as well as ability to operate oven when heating bread.
- Setting up butter dishes and delivering to table.
- Walking throughout shift, up to 10 miles per day.
- Retrieving wine glasses from back storage areas – lifting, walking, carrying.
- Lifting/carrying trays of glasses and putting them away at station.
- Transporting heavy trays with dishes to back area.
- Polishing silverware – requires use of hands/fingers as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, TM’s and management in both written and verbal form.
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High school diploma is required. College degree preferred.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.