Food Server performs responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures. Responsible for obtaining food and beverage orders as well as serving customers Requires minor computer skills for touch screen POS order input. Requires putting to memory the available menu items, also requires knowledge of wines and wine service. Position requires extensive physical exertion to include to the use of arms and legs, lifting, stretching, reaching above one’s head, walking, turning and bending over at the waist.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Taking orders for soup, salad, entrée, appetizer needs through knowledge of products and preparation of all menu items, entering order on computer.
- Direct contact with guests, presenting menus and introducing themselves, asking for beverage orders.
- Using computer to punch in beverage as well as food order.
- Retrieves necessary food items from kitchen includes hot and cold stations, preparing salads and filling soup bowls – placing food on tray and delivering to dining room – lifting, carrying, walking and balancing.
- Server responsible to service guest, prep food when necessary, pick up and serve food to table.
- Preparing one of three guerdons on a rotational basis, preparation and placement of flatware.
- Retrieving appropriate glassware, with ice if needed; calling drink orders to service bartender and garnishing drinks; serve drinks to guests – requires lifting, carrying, bending, reaching, communicating in English, as well as knowledge of drinks available.
- Preparing final guest check, presenting to guest, completing transaction at the POS, returning correct change to guest.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!