Host Person performs responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures. He/she is responsible for greeting and seating guests, taking reservations inputting reservations into automated reservation system as well as controlling rotation utilizing automated seating system and ensures that bus persons have tables cleared and reset on a timely basis. This position requires extensive physical movement to include the use of arms and legs, walking, stretching, pulling, carrying and raising arms above one’s head
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Greet guests at door verbally, communicating with them “Good Evening” and inquiring about number of guests in party.
- Reservation taking and confirmation and automated seating, requires minor computer skills with touch screen technology.
- Leading guests to table, pulling out chairs for guests to be seated; handing menus to guests.
- Walking repeatedly back and forth seating guests.
- Bussing and resetting tables with appropriate utensils as needed.
- Responsible for answering the telephone.
- Ensuring that Team Members are notified that the manager on duty has closed down stations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members and management in both written and verbal form.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.Application FAQs