SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Inside Sales Representative for Dealer Sales provides customer order support and product/business information for all dealer sales customers. This position acts as a business representative for the window distribution channel.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide quality customer order support for Milgard customer base.
- Process and review dealer orders and requests and system generated acknowledgements and orders.
- Communicate professionally with Milgard customers and internal customers regarding product and business issues.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with Outside Sales Representatives, Production personnel, Customer Service, Credit and Delivery.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION:
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience in customer service utilizing a customer relationship management (CRM) system, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous window sales and/or customer service preferred
- High School diploma required, some college preferred
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Work independently, at times under pressure
- Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prolonged sitting and terminal use and minimal lifting of office equipment and supplies
- Overtime may be required.
- Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment
- Multiple phone lines & computer monitors
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.