SBM Management is searching for an IT Administrative Support who performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Provides support to Insite Managers by overseeing preparation of meetings, answering and directing calls, takes detailed minutes, prepares reports and maintains appropriate filing systems. Ensures the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations.
- Works with the Implementation Manager to coordinate a smooth transition to implement a new client, site, or module onto the Insite tool.
- Coordinates all communications to interested/impacted parties (application groups, technical support and production support team) regarding all production changes.
- Supports the implementation of the mobile devices that are being used in the field.
- Takes detailed minutes
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned by management
- Experience as an administrative professional
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail required
Available Shift: Monday Friday; 8am - 5pm