Newport Group has an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. S/he will be responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership team in the Folsom office. The individual will be responsible for coordinating group meetings, assisting with travel reservations, preparing expense reports, supporting the development of presentations, monthly departmental report creation, preparation of meeting minutes, as well as assisting with any local event planning. S/he will also answer telephones, take and relay messages, arrange conference calls, and personally respond to routine matters.
S/he will be required to provide excellent customer service to internal departments.
- The successful applicant will have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent education/experience.
- Must have exceptional organization skills, strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficiency in MS Office skills required, excellent Excel skills with the ability to grasp new systems quickly.
- Exhibit strong written and oral communication skills, as interaction with clients, the team and other areas of the firm is critical to success.
- Must have effective time management and organization skills as s/he will work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and will be a “self-starter” working often under tight deadlines.
- Must have superior client service skills. Proactive and resourceful.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build internal relationships and communicate effectively with others.