We are currently hiring for event Cooks! Morning and Evening shifts are available!
Great opportunity to gain experience in one of the areas most beautiful and reputable event centers! Shift availability will be needed from October 5th/6th.
Call ALLI ASAP - 916-459-2379
Duties will include food preparation and line cook duties.
1. Prepare all station specific food items according to standard recipes and/or as
specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product to the guest.
2. Maintain high quality level of food production and presentation.
3. Visually inspects appearance of all food for proper taste, color combination, and
overall presentation to maintain appeal.
4. Check and control the proper storage of product (stocks and sauces needing special
attention), and portion control size.
5. Keep all refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, sanitized and working
condition to comply with Health Department regulations.
6. Responsible for set up station, breakdown, and all necessary advance prep.
7. Put all food away that has been requisitioned from storeroom.
8. Ensure coolers are cleaned, organized and locked after work is finished.
9. Represent the hotel with professionalism and decorum.
10. Attend all scheduled mandatory Department meetings, trainings and hotel
11. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
1. Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high
school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides
the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
2. Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to use all kitchen equipment, i.e.,
knives, spoons, spatulas, tongs, slicers, etc.
3. Cooking experience required 1-2 years.
4. Good working knowledge of accepted safety and sanitation standards.
5. Experience with slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
6. Thorough knowledge of food products, standard recipes, and proper preparation.
7. Working in specified work area with high levels of noise and frequent
8. Must be able to work a varied schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, or some overtime as needed.
Longer term opportunities may be available for great candidates!
CALL Alli ASAP