TopMark Funding, LLC is a premier business finance company that provides unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide capital to all industries through equipment leases, equipment finance contracts, and unsecured business loans.
We specialize in small ticket transactions ranging from $5,000 to $500,000. At TopMark, we help businesses grow! We offer an exciting work environment that rewards team members who have a high sense of urgency and strong ability achieve results. TopMark Funding is growing, and this is an exciting time to join the company as there are opportunities for advancement and career growth.
About the Job: Jr. Finance Account Representative
In this role, you will support the Sales department in a lead generation capacity by prospecting business owners across the US to educate them on TopMark’s diverse financing solutions. While establishing rapport over the phone with potential customers, you will facilitate out credit application process while delivering key follow through with your client and lead base. You will work with tenacity to promote TopMark as a competitive finance solution that will service client’s equipment or working capital financing needs and encourage and guide customers to complete credit applications over the phone. Ensuring trust with a potential customer on a call while handling their private credit information is paramount to ensuring high quality calls and customer service. Your focus in this role is to build strong customer relationships while contributing to our sales department funding and credit application sourcing goals.
Why TopMark Funding?
- Training Provided: You will be trained on the Credit application process and will develop knowledge of our Credit guidelines while developing future As you grow with us, continual training is expected on TopMark’s leasing and financing process to help you better educate business owners on the credit guidelines for TopMark’s lease programs.
- Fast Track Promotion/ Career Advancement in our Sales Department: This position is designed as a training platform to prepare you for promotional opportunities within our sales We have 4 Levels of Sales Reps: Jr. Account Execuative, Account Executive, Sr. Account Manager I and II. Each step is a promotion with higher pay and commission. This position offers room for growth within our organization based on your ability to meet the graduation standards.
Job Duties / Major Areas of Responsibility
- Initiate calls to potential or prior customers to explain our lease financing program to generate interest in applying for finance, with the goal of creating quality credit applications over the phone.
- Identify eligibility requirements for financing and communicate these during calls
- Execute plans and tasks using CRM system (Salesforce)
- Proactively organize your day to ensure heavy outbound calls to increase lead flow
- Execute timely follow-up and lead management
- Organize the CRM database by updating the status of interest and eligibility for each lead
- Meet and exceed call and application activity targets
- Act as a task liaison and oversee task time frames to make sure they are getting completed in a timely fashion
- You are expected to garner accurate and quality credit applications
- To ensure you achieve your goal, you are expected to make 200 phone calls per day to effectively target your database.
- A sense of urgency and "go-getter mentality" demonstrated daily
- You can connect with customers over the phone to establish rapport and trust
- You possess a solid work ethic, have a good attendance record, and a positive
- You consistently show a high aptitude at sales.
Ideal candidates have the skills and intangibles below:
- At least 1 year of Telemarketing or Inside Sales preferred
- Ability and desire to sell and market to customers via the phone
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Comes in daily with sense of urgency; enjoys challenges, competition and variety
- Works well within the framework of a team, while striving to excel individually
- $17.31 per hour, Mon-Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm work week
- Medical, dental, and vision packages following 30 days of
- Optional 401-K participation after 90 days.
- Casual dress code in a modern office environment.
If this sounds like you, we have a home in Roseville for you! Apply now for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.31 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Please provide best email for follow up:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment