SacJobs Diversity Career Fair is March 26, 2020, at the Lions Gate Hotel, McClellan Park, CA - 11am to 3pm
Meet local, regional and Fortune 500 companies face-to-face!
This FREE Career Fair is a great opportunity for you to meet local recruiters and decision makers who are hiring right now.
Be prepared: Bring updated resumes, prepare to interview on the spot and dress to impress!
List of companies that attend our events:
• AIM HIGHER
• Apex Site Solutions
• California Department of Social Services
• Child Development
• Children’s Receiving Home
• City of Sacramento, Dept. of Utilities
• Colonial Life Insurance
• Covered California
• Employment Development Dept.
• FEMA Federal Emergency Management Agency
• Freedom Forever Solar
• Fremont Police Department
• Gap Inc.
• Golden One Credit Union
• Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
• Heavy Equipment College
• Lewis Apartment Communities
• MG Properties Group
• On My Own
• PRO Unlimited, Inc.
• Quality Telecom Consultants, Inc.
• Richmond Police Dept.
• Sacramento County
• Sacramento County Sheriff's Dept.
• San Francisco Police Dept.
• San Francisco Sheriff's Dept.
• San Jose Police Dept.
• Santa Clara Sheriff’s Dept.
• SearchPros Solutions
• Twin Rivers Unified School District
• U.S. Army
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Vivint Solar
• Western Area Power Administration
Join and share this event: Eventbrite.com/sacjobs