SacJobs Virtual Career Fair is July 23, 2020, from 10am to 6pm. The link to this event will be at the top of the SacJobs.com home page.
This FREE Career Fair is a great opportunity for you to chat with local recruiters and decision-makers who are hiring right now.
Be prepared: Have an updated resume, dress professionally in case you are asked to live video chat with a recruiter.
List of companies that attend our events:
• AIM HIGHER
• Apex Site Solutions
• California Department of Social Services
• Child Development
• Children’s Receiving Home
• City of Sacramento, Dept. of Utilities
• Colonial Life Insurance
• Covered California
• Employment Development Dept.
• FEMA Federal Emergency Management Agency
• Freedom Forever Solar
• Fremont Police Department
• Gap Inc.
• Golden One Credit Union
• Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
• Heavy Equipment College
• Lewis Apartment Communities
• MG Properties Group
• On My Own
• PRO Unlimited, Inc.
• Quality Telecom Consultants, Inc.
• Richmond Police Dept.
• Sacramento County
• Sacramento County Sheriff's Dept.
• San Francisco Police Dept.
• San Francisco Sheriff's Dept.
• San Jose Police Dept.
• Santa Clara Sheriff’s Dept.
• SearchPros Solutions
• Twin Rivers Unified School District
• U.S. Army
• U.S. Customs and Border Protection
• Vivint Solar
• Western Area Power Administration
Join and share this event: Eventbrite.com/sacjobs