The incumbent in this position is responsible for safely handling guests’ and patrons’ vehicles to ensure proper parking, securing and handling of keys.
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Provides extraordinary guest service, positively effects interactions with customers and team members, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Welcomes and Greets arriving and departing guests.
- Parks guest vehicles in specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
- Retrieves customer vehicles from specified areas in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs drive-and-park assignments per department policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
The skills and abilities necessary for effective performance within this position are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or related experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and a Department of Motor Vehicles report with no careless motor vehicle accidents and no moving violations within the last three years.
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must not have one or more major driving convictions.
- Must not have 3 or more minor driving convictions.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Remain calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Drive and handle cars of all makes and models, and all types (ie. Automatic, manual, etc.).
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.