ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Recognizes guests immediately with a friendly, courteous greeting and informs them of daily specials, soup of the day, etc. Also acts as an information center representative by providing information on all aspects of Hard Rock’s services and facilities.
- Assists guests with menu and beverage selection, demonstrating salesmanship with complete menu and product knowledge.
- Ensures guest satisfaction through food quality checks and responsiveness to guest complaints.
- Maintains a well-groomed, neat, and clean appearance, carrying out duties with attention to sanitation and safety.
- Anticipates, identifies, and provides for guest needs.
- Performs inventories and other duties as assigned.
- Performs table-side cooking, salad entrées, desserts and presents, opens and pours wines.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Assists with other duties at special events or parties and assisting where necessary to include but not limited to carving, cooking, setup and or tear-down stations or work areas or other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or through 2 years related serving experience.
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Food, beverage, and wine service.
- Table service procedures and table etiquette.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Restock needed materials and retrieve dropped items.
- Transport trays and/or plates throughout the restaurant, which may weigh up to 50 pounds, as well as serve food items and beverages.
- Take orders, recite specials, and point specific items out on the menu to customers.
- Use machines and equipment including, but not limited to: include coffee machine, beverage dispenser, microwave, toaster, and Point-of Service System.
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.