ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Collect and remove trash; clean carpeted areas; remove gum and carpet spots; vacuum upholstered furnishings and fabric; arrange furniture and equipment after cleaning.
- Sweep, dust mop, and wet mop hard surface floors.
- Clean/dust all surfaces: walls, doors, hardware, games, furnishings, door glass, display cases, etc.
- Stock, clean and sanitize restroom fixtures and surfaces.
- Work cooperatively with supervisors and all other team members of the property. Comply with department procedures, schedules and standards of performance.
- Observe and report needed maintenance to buildings, fixtures, and equipment; report any loss, damage or breakage of property, or threat to safety.
- Assist in emergency clean-ups and provide coverage for absences.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Perform work regularly and predictably
These skills and abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or through related janitorial experience.
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty one (21) years of age.
- Basic hand and power tools and testing equipment.
- Excellent guest service skills and communication skills.
- Janitorial duties.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
- Routine handling of potentially hazardous cleaning chemicals and wastes; requires strict adherence to supervisor's safety instructions and compliance with all safety policies and procedures;
- Routine use of powered cleaning equipment.
- The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.