Under the direction of the Table Games Floor Supervisor, Team Member is responsible for proficiently dealing games as assigned. For full-time dealer, two years Craps, Tiles, or Routlette experience preferred, must be able to proficiently deal three major games and five minor games. For part-time dealer, must be able to proficiently deal two major games and three minor games.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deal cards accurately and at a pace defined by the supervisor/guests at the table; take and pay bets accurately and according to standard.
- Follow department and company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) including those relating to Hard Rock’s business ethics and all regulatory requirements.
- Deliver an exceptional guest service experience that promotes guest satisfaction & enjoyment.
- Maintains a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity and performance, as well as Team morale.
- Support the Hard Rock culture and Team philosophy within the department and throughout the property.
- Amicably resolve guest concerns whenever possible and report to the direct supervisor complaints, issues or problems that are outside ability or authority to resolve.
- Ensures the protection of customer's rewards and credit lines.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Hard Rock trade secrets and proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
- Demonstrate actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company's mission.
- Ensure prompt and discrete notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Show a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Audition - Demonstrate during a live audition your ability to deal games as stated on application.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must at very infrequent times lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Scheduling requirements will include nights, weekends and holidays.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.