United States of America - California, Sacramento
AECOM Tishman has delivered many of the most globally recognized, iconic buildings, defining the skylines of the world’s most notable and recognized cities. With a stellar reputation sustained over a century, we understand the distinctive challenges associated with delivering complex projects and offer unparalleled expertise to achieve our clients’ visions. From mega developments to super tall structures to luxury residential destinations, our teams of experts work in partnership with owners, design teams and community stakeholders on every project aspect – from preconstruction to turnover – to collaboratively develop and implement optimal plans for flawless execution.
Responsibilities include but not limited too:
* Provides analysis of schedule data to identify key project issues.
* Supports the development of plans and schedules for proposals.
* May assist in leading junior staff through assignment tasks.
* Assists in tracking corrective actions.
* Assists in coordination of schedule input from all parts of the organization.
* Able to identify and assist in analysis of project schedule variances. Identifies and analyzes schedule variances and recommends associated corrective action.
* Updates and produces scheduling management reports.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of WBS and helps insure that project coding is effectively used for all cornerstone applications.
* Able to use drawings and specifications for schedule development.
* Expert ability to develop CPM schedule logic for engineering, procurement and construction as well as command of cornerstone scheduling system.
* Able to resource load schedule and perform remedial schedule risk analysis.
* Responsible for assembling data for schedule updating.
* Familiar with construction contracting and the scheduling implications of contract terms.
* Measures progress and reviews invoices of contractors.
* Reviews purchase orders and subcontract schedule status and provides management with input on subcontract performance.
* Knowledgeable of scope control and change management and has demonstrated ability to incorporate directed changes into schedule baseline. Knowledgeable in earned value methodology.
* Assumes responsibility for some elements of baseline schedule and associated maintenance.
* Familiar with basic cost analysis and forecasting as it relates to planning and scheduling.
* Conducts or assists in performance measurement and associated schedule trends.
* Supports various levels of project reporting.
* Participates in and at times leads project planning and scheduling review meetings.
* Assists in procedure development and implementation.
+ BA/BS + eight years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
+ BA/BS + eight years of related experience or AA/AS (US) + ten years of related experience or Diploma + ten years of related experience or HS/GED + twelve years of related experience
experience with casino projects
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Construction Management
**Business Line** Construction Services
**Business Group** Construction Services Group (CS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 231347BR
**Clearance Required** No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.