ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet all members within 10 seconds & 10 feet pleasantly.
- Use the member’s name at least twice during the transaction.
- Accept and process deposits, withdrawals and payments according to SAFE’s policies and procedures.
- Process over the counter requests for cashier checks, Visa cash advances, gift cards, postage stamps, temporary checks and.Visa debit cards.
Thank members for their business and use SAFE CU in the closing statement.
- Develop personal sales/referral skills.
- Achieve monthly personal sales/referral goals.
- Initiate a sales activity with every member interaction.
- Assist in achievement of branch sales goals.
- Generate referrals/leads to the platform, Branch Business Specialist and/or LBE, Real Estate Mortgage Officer, SAFE Financial Services and SAFE’s Business Development Officer. .
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty accurately, efficiently and satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience in customer service and/or cash handling or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.