Call Center Service Representative I, IIJob Title:Call Center Service Representative I, IIJob Type:Full-Time, 38-40hrs. Plus Full BenefitsLocation:Rancho Cordova, CA Job Description:
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Responsible for assisting members with financial needs, questions and transactions. Cross-sells appropriate Credit Union products and services to members in order to help SAFE achieve its financial service sales and referral goals. Provides continuous quality service to all members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist members with all general inquiries on accounts and loans.
• Process member transaction requests, including inputting check orders through Clarke American.
• Problem-solve with members regarding account concerns.
• Input loan applications for all loans including Home Equity lines/loans.
• Explain, promote, refer and sell Credit Union products and services using consultative selling techniques.
• Quote rates ranges from SAFE’s Savings/Loans Rate Sheets.
• Conduct member profiling to determine member needs.
• Open sub-share accounts (Checking, Money Markets, Special Purpose Savings, Certificates, and Holiday Club Accounts).
• Achieve individual sales and services goals (Call Monitors/Mystery Shops, Adherence, and Call Volume).
• Process mail.
• Confer with other departments to resolve member questions and concerns.
• Maintain posting drawer and ensure drawer balances daily.
• Provide support to Service Representative I’s.
• Maintain an ongoing awareness of developments/changes in policies, procedures, products and
• Adhere to Attendance and Punctuality Guidelines.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience