Focus: FTT – Global Information Security
You will report to the Manager of Global Information Security, the Manager of Security Risk and Awareness will provide team oversight and global responsibility for the Security Risk and Awareness Program, including Awareness Roundtables and Training, Simulated Phishing and education, as well as vulnerability assessment trend analysis and reporting. You will lead security initiatives including business engagements and eGRC maturity. You will develop and lead a high-performing team of 6+ Security Analysts resolving more complex issues while exercising independent judgment. This role also provides leadership and manages the planning and delivery of Security Projects and Initiatives. Collaborates with cross-functional leadership in the business and technology to plan for and manage short to mid-term objectives, and provides input into strategy for the department. Responsibilities include:
- Scope of Day-to-Day Management (People, Impact & Accountability): Manages day-to-day activities for a team of individual contributors - May provide input to strategy/roadmap for the department - Utilizes depth of knowledge to provide guidance and direction to the team - Collaborates with cross-functional leadership to ensure day-to-day needs are met.
- Product, Operational Management, and Service Delivery: Works with a team, under the direction of leadership, to identify opportunities for and potential barriers to process and/or product improvement within area of accountability, and may make recommendations accordingly - May manage initiatives and/or security projects.
- Communication/Leadership: Communicates effectively through various outlets. Ability to present to large groups on video and in person. Ability to speak comfortably with Leadership on a daily basis.
- Talent Management: Leads and provides recommendations on the hiring of (internal and external) individual contributors - Provides ongoing feedback to support staff development and performance - Motivates and engages individuals and team.
- Actively applies project management principals, skills, experience and best practices. Contributes subject matter expertise in assigned area as the lead. Creates project proposals, design documents, and extensive documentation.
- Communicates globally cross functionally in business terms, not technology terms. Negotiates cross-functionally as necessary. Understands and anticipates barriers and proactively coordinates and/or collaborates with assigned resources and key stakeholders.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations to increase efficiency, compatibil, ty and improvement of workflow the organization.
- Establish metrics and measurements demonstrating program effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies, threats and processes.
- Make and influence technical and business decisions
- Recruit, develop and mentor a team of talented, highly motivated staff
- Develop opportunities for cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers for strong teamwork, collaboration, and excellent service delivery
For immediate consideration, forward your resume to Randy Danielian at firstname.lastname@example.org