Liaison between business groups, technical/development teams and key stakeholders all of which are kept abreast of all project progress and issues. Assess meeting requirements in advance (agendas, scheduling meetings, prepare and distribution of minutes) and following up on meeting action items. Tracks the status of various GPS projects/initiatives to ensure timely decisions are projects/initiatives of changing circumstances and resource availability, coordinates with different business units, prepares project documentation, project plans, project presentations and reports for senior management. Serves as a backup for internal project teams and ensure that projects are on schedule and the deliverables are met.
- Efficiently and accurately performs monitoring and analysis functions for the various projects.
- Tracks the status of various projects to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Produces and distributes project documentation and project plans
- Assist in the resolution of various product and project related issues that arise
- Provide project support to the Senior Manager
- Performs monitoring and analysis functions for the various projects
- Serves as a backup contact for internal project teams as designated
- Assesses meeting requirements in advance which includes agendas, meeting rooms, teleconferencing, and distributing meeting minutes
Works with GPS colleagues and business partners, coordinate the development and management of the annual global product pipeline and contingency planning process inclusive of managing the database, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting and ensuring the accuracy of the pipeline information throughout the year. Participate in analysis and interpretation of product strategy findings within the product pipeline development framework. Participate in leveraging resources of Finance, Sales, Legal, Marketing, Fund Administration and other relevant departments to maximize the impact of Global Product Strategy efforts. Possess a clear understanding of the needs and characteristics of various target audiences, including key distinctions between distribution channels and product vehicles.
- Coordinate and maintain the annual product pipeline planning process and calendar
- Works with Product Development and Implementation teams to ensure the product pipeline database is accurate and up to date throughout the year
- Produces annual and quarterly global product pipeline reports and metrics
- Assist in the preparation and development of the annual product pipeline presentation to the Executive Committee
- Prepare other special and ad hoc reports and presentations as required
- Contribute ideas and assist in the development of creative content for product strategy communication materials and presentations
- Build PowerPoint presentation production for product strategy and division’s executive
- Develop quarterly presentations (strategic messages, themes, and metrics) on division’s achievements which are delivered to executive and senior leaders
- Deliver information to business partners and GPS colleagues in an efficient and user-friendly fashion by creating engaging content as well as contributing ideas to designing content