- Conduct proactive sales presentations to top and 2nd tier producers highlighting the FT products and services. Discuss how the FT tools and services can meet the reps needs based on the reps’ acquired profile information.
- Assist with territory and firm-wide campaigns through proactive contact and relationship building with clients.
- Presentation and territory development. Assist in the development and management of territory business plans focused on top and second tier producers.
- Create and tailor sales ideas and presentations based on broker profiles and channel focus.
- Create and analyze firm sales and asset reports to determine territory opportunities. Travel to territory as necessary.
- Participate in new and existing training programs to enhance performance and further career development. Mentor new & existing internal wholesalers and sales associates
Qualifications Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Series 7 required. Series 63 required with training provided for eligible.
- Two to three years equivalent sales or service experience
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.