*Current Class A license with doubles endorsement is required *
*Must be able to work flexible schedule including night shift*
*Apply under Class A Delivery Route Driver on careers site*
- Deliver all product to licensed retail accounts using proper collection and charge procedures.
- Control and safeguard all inventory and equipment assigned to driver.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
- Have knowledge of and adhere to all Federal, State and Local Laws pertaining to the Beverage Industry.
- Manage, rotate and maintain company product in retail accounts.
- Adhere to all Delivery Department and Company policies, procedures and set standards.
- Communicate all retail opportunities/issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Competencies:
- Current Class A License is required
- Must have endorsements to drive double trailers
- Ability to maneuver tractor trailers in a limited space
- Proficient at transporting, dropping, connecting, and moving large trailers
- Flexible schedule to accommodate night shuttle
- Competent math and reading skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy daily
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds consistently throughout the day
- Responsible for managing inventory, sales, delivery and rotation for all retail accounts in assigned territory
- Customer service oriented and a professional and positive attitude
- Acceptable driving record and insurability
- Previous beverage experience preferred
- Candidates must successfully complete all pre-employment screenings, which include physical, drug test, and background check.
MBCS is Drug Free Workplace
Excellent Benefit Package that includes:
Company Paid Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Attractive Leave Plan with paid holidays, personal vacation and sick leave
Performance and Career Development Program
Excellent Company Culture and Work Environment