The incumbent in this position for responsible for providing bar supplies as needed and maintaining a clean, well-organized work area.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Sets up bars for operation; cuts fruit; stocks ice; empties garbage.
- Supports bartender needs and maintains the bar stock.
- Reports any maintenance problems to Beverage Manager.
- Works in assigned location and shift according to department needs.
- Maintains par levels and orders bar supplies; delivers orders.
- Sorts bottles and corrugated cardboard for recycling.
- Maintains bar cleanliness in accordance with Health Department standards.
- May work in the capacity of a Bartender as needed by business needs.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The operation of all bar equipment.
- Machines and equipment used, but not limited to, include cash register, EDI liquor dispensing equipment, beverage dispensing equipment, blenders, dishwashers, and coffee making machines.
- Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with customers and all levels of employees.
- Distinguish between different denominations of currency and make change.
- Effectively and efficiently move around bar area.
- Retrieve supplies and maintain a clean working area.
- Open and close bar, obtain all supplies necessary for mixing cocktails, and clean and maintain areas for which responsible.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Operate in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of noise and crowds, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.