The incumbent in this position is responsible for keeping the wait staff supplied with appropriate quantities of dishware, flatware, food supplies and paper products.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Provides superior guest service, positively effects interactions with guests and team members, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult guests in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Receives clean china, silverware and glassware from dishwashers and stocks properly.
- Maintains stock and line areas in a clean and orderly fashion; sets up stations, carts and equipment for the dining room.
- Carries full, sorted bus tubs to dishwashing area.
- Assists wait staff with tray service as needed.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training or related experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Prior experience in the Gaming industry strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in Tribal Gaming preferred.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and guests.
- Use machines and equipment including, but not limited to: include beverage dispenser, coffee machine, espresso machine, bread warmer, dishwasher, and cart.
- Ability to stand throughout an eight- hour shift.