R.C. Willey is searching for a Driver Helper at our Roseville Distribution Center location.
- Loading, unloading and delivery set up of merchandise to the customer.
- Responsible for the handling and securing of all merchandise.
- Coordinating with the delivery office in resolving any problems encountered during the delivery.
- Resolving customer service issues related to the days' delivery.
- Warehouse duties including receiving and day crew tasks.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The ideal applicant must be at least 21 years with a valid California Driver's License.
- Have a positive attitude towards their work and our customers.
- Must be very detailed oriented, specific to daily paper work.
- Must be able to pass warehouse equipment qualification test and operate equipment in a safe manner.
- Able to attain a DOT Medical Card.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds on a regular basis and be comfortable working at heights up to 40 feet.
- Ability to handle difficult situations on delivery with customers as well as with merchandise.
- Experience with R.C. Willey system and warehouse preferred.
We provide competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurances, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, employee purchase, paid vacation and sick time, and more.
All qualified applicants may apply online at www.rcwilley.com or in person.
We conduct thorough employment/criminal background checks and drug screens.