Clark Pacific is looking to fill 100 various General Laborer positions within its Woodland Plant.
Performs any combination of following tasks in and about the production environment
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Perform tasks involving physical labor for casting and handling precast concrete pieces
- Operate hand and power tools of all types, including welding machines, torches and large metal chop saws
- Cleanup the yard, woodshop or concrete batch plant using brooms, water or compressed air
- Grind, scrape, sand, or polish surfaces using abrasive tools or machines.
- Build and position wood and steel forms; caulk and oil them in preparation for pouring concrete
- Pour, spread and finish concrete; tarp forms
- Dismantle forms after use; attach rigging to cured concrete panels
- Clean, grind, patch, paint and epoxy concrete panels
- Operate abrasive blasting equipment
- Operate heavy equipment including tractors, forklifts of all sizes, concrete mixer trucks, water trucks, and yard goats
- Cut, bend, and tie rebar
- Operate basic woodworking equipmentEarly Morning shifts starting at 5am, 10am and swing shift. There could be graveyard shift at a later date. Weekend shifts are available as well.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Job specifications should include all necessary qualifications to perform the full job at an acceptable level.
- Kind and length of experience:**
- 0-4 years in concrete related field (tilt-ups, curbing, etc.) .
- Manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, a good sense of balance, and an ability to work as a member of a team
Minimum Knowledge/education/certification/license requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Physical Requirements (i.e., extended periods of sitting, bending, stooping, standing, walking or driving; frequency of lifting or carrying heavy objects - note required weight; required communication skills - verbal/auditory):**
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Long periods of stooping, bending, and kneeling
- Must speak and read basic English
- Environmental Factors (e.g., ability to work in extreme heat/cold, ability to work at heights over 15 feet, travel, ability to work weekends/on-call).**
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Please email resume to cmcculloughATclarkpacificDOTcom
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer