The incumbent in this position, under moderate supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor, issues & receives all warehouse inventories, prepares & maintains all related records and reports, maintains order of inventory and deliver inventory to other locations.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Secure & monitor company assets by following facility security procedures.
- Accurately issue & receive company assets. This may include receiving of VLTs at the loading dock, however, there will be no access to the interior of the VLT.
- Accurately complete forms & reports for documentation of asset movement.
- Secure and monitor company assets by performing cycle counts and reconcile discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Examine & inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisor.
- Pack & unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms and warehouse.
- Mark stock items using identification tags or other labeling equipment.
- Inventory rotation and monitoring of perishable inventory stock.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective or obsolete stock.
- Maintain safe & clean warehouse storage of inventory, consumables and other company property.
- Monitors safety practices and makes necessary adjustments to ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing work and public spaces.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through a high school diploma or general education degree and 1 to 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
- Must obtain and maintain valid licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Self-motivation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Time management.
- Computer skills.
- Data Entry.
- Good technical and communication skills.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Communicate effectively with outside contacts and all levels of team members.
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of guests or team members.
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.