The incumbent in this position for responsible for providing bar supplies as needed and maintaining a clean, well-organized work area.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
- Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
- Sets up bars for operation; cuts fruit; stocks ice; empties garbage.
- Supports bartender needs and maintains the bar stock.
- Reports any maintenance problems to Beverage Manager.
- Works in assigned location and shift according to department needs.
- Maintains par levels and orders bar supplies; delivers orders.
- Sorts bottles and corrugated cardboard for recycling.
- Maintains bar cleanliness in accordance with Health Department standards.
- May work in the capacity of a Bartender as needed by business needs.
- Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
- Perform work regularly and predictably.
- Other duties as assigned.
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training.
- Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations.
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The operation of all bar equipment.
- Machines and equipment used, but not limited to, include cash register, EDI liquor dispensing equipment, beverage dispensing equipment, blenders, dishwashers, and coffee making machines.
- Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with customers and all levels of employees.
- Distinguish between different denominations of currency and make change.
- Effectively and efficiently move around bar area.
- Retrieve supplies and maintain a clean working area.
- Open and close bar, obtain all supplies necessary for mixing cocktails, and clean and maintain areas for which responsible.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Operate in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of noise and crowds, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.