Salary: $23.00 to $24.00 /hour
Established petroleum delivery company needs Class B Package Oil truck drivers, hazmat and tanker endorsements required to deliver fuel to gas stations and commercial customers.
Consistent and steady work schedules. Daily overtime after 8 hours
Free medical insurance (employee only) Full benefits (dental, vision, life, sick pay, vacation, holiday, 401K)
CDL Driver MUST:
- Have minimum 1-year Class B driving experience
- Have Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Have clean DMV and current Medical Cert
- Pass DOT drug test
- Meet all current State and Federal Regulations
- Be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Have High school diploma or equivalent
About the Company
Ramos Oil is a bulk petroleum delivery company based out of Sacramento, CA delivering to locations primarily in Northern CA and Western Nevada. We deliver petroleum products in local hauls to gas stations, bulk plants, farms and truck stops. We use equipment such as Peterbilt Trucks, Beall Tanks and Safety Pumping Systems to provide safe and dependable deliveries. The company is small enough to provide personalized service but has the experience level of a larger carrier, offering, enhanced safety and customer service capabilities.